Tuesday 28 October 2008

Here we are again....

Well here am I back from the brink - Eye safely operated on and I can see a bit clearer now and if you have been worried about an eye op the dont be! me I was scared s*****ss but the nice young ladies in the hospital held my hand and in an hour it was all over and I didnt know why I had made a fuss the only problem is I cant put my own eye drops in cant see to do it hee hee, the only problem is that as the eye has to settle down cant do emails or computer type things so I have sneaked onto my little girls computer for a little while, good old funky fit.com, she is busy practicing her manicuring and all the other stuff she does....... and still finds time to do my eye drops. ouch caught, must go, leave my ear alone. . ..
.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naughty - you should be looking after that eye although it is great to see that you can see well enough to blog.

I can understand your eye drop problem, I have the same issue putting mascara on without my glasses.