Wednesday 15 October 2008

A rainy Day at home

Well folks we have here in Mablethorpe a typical english summers day that it is October and Autumn is neither here or there the rain or monsoon is falling without abatement which means NO grass cutting today hurrah, but time for a blog!

Not looking forward to this week at all as I am supposed to be getting an Eye op tomorrow so looking may be a bit differcult for a couple of days hee hee,

The wife is busy yes there is a Mrs Fred she is busy looking after the latest addition to the brood 6 baby terriers, the result of an union betwixt daughter in laws little terrier and another! She'll have her hands full with her poorly husband ie ME,tomorrow, so she'll have to look after me now doesnt she.......I should be so lucky and I suppose I am really.

Yes dear I am telling the world about you.... of course I am being truthful about you would I be anything else? Oh you need the washing up done and because I am here I have to do it oh well no piece for the wicked , bye for now..

No comments: